Sports betting sites consistently offer NBA betting promos for both new bettors and existing customers.
Particularly noteworthy are the bigger NBA betting bonuses set up to bring in new customers, but the top sportsbooks offer odds boosts, deposit bonuses, bonus bets, and even credit refunds on unsuccessful bets for all bettors.
See below for the top NBA promos available at the best sports betting sites. We’ll also list the exclusive promo codes required to claim them.
Best NBA promos and offers at US sportsbooks
Here are the welcome offers at some of the best NBA betting apps.
|Caesars||$1,000 First Bet on Caesars||NEWS1000|
|BetMGM||Up to $1,500 Paid Back in Bonus Bets||SPORTSPICK|
|BetRivers||2nd Chance Bet up to $500||SPORTSRIV|
Bet $5 on any moneyline, Get $150 in Bonus Bets if your team wins
|DraftKings||Up to $1,250 in bonuses||Use Link|
Top 5 NBA betting promos
Check out more on the top NBA betting promotions and specials below. For a deeper look at some of the best sports betting apps, explore our in-depth reviews.
Here are our picks for the best NBA promotions.
1. Caesars Sportsbook
Caesars has been a big player in sports betting since 2018. It debuted in New Jersey and subsequently expanded to several more states across the US.
The Caesars online sportsbook and sports betting app are excellent for both new and experienced bettors. Caesars rolls out a big welcome bonus for those signing up for a new account plus frequent NBA betting promos during the regular season and playoffs for everyone.
One past promotion from Caesars is NBA parlay insurance, which gives up to $25 in bonus bets as a refund on an NBA parlay of four legs or more that comes within one leg of winning. C
2. BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM’s odds markets are quite comprehensive. The online sportsbook and app have a wide array of betting markets for all premier sports, with the NBA being a notable highlight.
This variety effectively compensates for it being sometimes hard to find some games or odds within the online sportsbook or app. A standout feature that bettors love at BetMGM is the “edit my bet” function.
Past NBA promotions at BetMGM have included a bet $10, get $200 offer. You get 20-1 odds and your bet wins as long as a single three-point field goal is scored in the game.
3. BetRivers Sportsbook
If you want to bet on sports and do some online casino betting, BetRivers has an integrated app that lets you do both from the same account. NBA betting enthusiasts will find the app’s seamless switch from sportsbook to casino especially appealing.
BetRivers’ iRush Rewards program offers a distinctive rewards experience as you can accumulate points betting on sports and use them on the BetRivers’ online casino.
An example of a past NBA promo at BetRivers is their NBA Wednesdays. You can wager up to $25 on any NBA game being played on a Wednesday and earn a 20% profit boost if you win.
4. FanDuel Sportsbook
FanDuel Sportsbook is the number one sportsbook in the US as far as revenue and customers goes. Built on cutting-edge technology, the sportsbook app stands out for its intuitive design and top-tier customer service. In particular, FanDuel has streamlined the process of multi-leg bet (parlay) creation.
While there’s room for improvement in certain navigation aspects, like the player prop menus, the app shines in most critical betting functions. Periodic promotions and enhanced NBA odds for loyal bettors further support the app’s widespread acclaim.
FanDuel is known for making the NBA part of its welcome bonus as well, such as their promotion of betting $5 on any moneyline and getting $150 in bonus bets if you win.
5. DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings offers a comprehensive selection of wagering opportunities across all premier sports, notably the NBA. DK stands tall as a go-to platform for live betting and is renowned for its ongoing promotions.
One previous promotion DraftKings ran for NBA bettors was a bet $5, get $200 offer. Customers could get $200 in bonus bets with any $5 NBA Finals game bet they made.
Top sports betting sites compared:
How to redeem an NBA betting promo code
Using an NBA betting bonus code is typically hassle-free. Generally, there are two primary ways of using a sports betting promo code:
- Enter the promo code during the sign-up process: As you register on an NBA betting site, there’s often a specific field designated for the promo code. After inputting the code, it’s activated and linked to your account.
- Promo code auto-fills after you click a link: Sometimes, you might not need to type in a promo or bonus code, even if it’s required. This is because, upon clicking certain links or banners (like those on this page), you’ll be redirected to a registration page where the code auto-fills in the relevant section. However, if the code doesn’t auto-fill even when provided, you’ll need to manually enter it.
Always review the terms and conditions of any NBA betting promo. This helps you understand the nuances of the bonus offer, and any betting stipulations you have to fulfill.
Types of NBA promos
The best sports betting bonuses and promos are promotional tools employed by sportsbooks to attract new users and turn them into regular bettors. Here are the most prevalent types of welcome bonuses.
- Deposit Match Bonus: In this scenario, the sportsbook matches your introductory deposit with bonus funds up to a predetermined ceiling. For instance, if a sportsbook advertises a 100% match up to $250, it’ll mirror your deposit dollar-for-dollar up to a bonus of $250.
- No Deposit Bonus: A particularly enticing offer, this bonus gives you a modest amount of bonus funds simply for setting up an account—no deposit required. Think of it as a gratis token to explore the platform. However, it usually comes with stipulations regarding its application and the withdrawal of any resulting profits.
- Bet Insurance: This promo ensures that your first wager is insured up to a certain threshold. Should your initial bet lose, the sportsbook compensates with either site credits or a complimentary bet.
- Bonus Bets: A bonus bet allocates a specified credit value for betting purposes only. While the original stake isn’t retrievable, any resulting winnings are.
Every welcome bonus is bound by its specific terms and conditions. We always suggest you read through them before accepting any bonus from an online sportsbook.
When are NBA betting promos available?
Here’s a breakdown of the NBA season timeline and when you might expect NBA-specific betting offers:
Pre-season (October): This is when teams finalize their rosters, test out lineups, and get a feel for the upcoming season. These games don’t count toward the regular season standings, but they’re a good opportunity to gauge a team’s potential.
As the NBA season approaches, many sportsbooks release special offers to get bettors engaged. Look out for sign-up bonuses, enhanced odds on select bets, and free bet promotions during this period.
Regular Season (Late October to Mid-April): The regular season is when teams battle for a coveted spot in the playoffs. It’s a marathon that consists of 82 games per team.
The start of the regular season often sees a flurry of betting promos. This might include odds boosts on season-long bets (e.g., MVP winner, team win totals), parlay insurance, and special offers tied to marquee matchups.
March Madness (March): It’s important to note that “March Madness” refers to the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, not an NBA event. However, its popularity often leads to increased interest in basketball betting.
During March, expect a surge in promotions not just for college basketball but also for the NBA. This could be a great time to find enhanced parlay offers, free bets, and other specials as sportsbooks look to capitalize on the basketball fever.
Regular Season Run-in (March to Mid-April): This is the climax of the regular season when teams are jostling for playoff seeding or just trying to secure a playoff berth. The tension is palpable, and every game counts.
As the playoff picture becomes clearer, some sportsbooks might offer enhanced odds on certain teams to make or miss the playoffs. Additionally, look out for promotions related to player awards like MVP or Rookie of the Year.
Playoffs (Mid-April to Early June): The playoffs are an elimination tournament where 16 teams compete to reach the NBA Finals. The intensity ramps up, and every game is a spectacle.
The playoffs are a prime time for betting promotions. Expect offers like risk-free bets, enhanced parlay odds, and specific game-related promotions. Given the high stakes of the playoffs, these offers can be particularly enticing.
NBA Finals (June): The climax of the NBA season, the NBA Finals is a best-of-seven series between the champions of the Eastern and Western Conferences.
Some of the best betting offers accompany NBA Finals odds. Look for boosted odds on series outcomes, player performance specials, and possibly even no-deposit bonuses as sportsbooks vie for bettors’ attention.
Types of NBA betting markets at legal sportsbooks
Below, we look at some of the most popular NBA markets you can access at online sports betting sites.
- Moneylines: NBA moneylines focus purely on the outcome of a game without considering point differences. Moneyline bets are about picking which team you believe will win the game outright. The potential payout is adjusted based on the odds of each team winning.
- Point spreads: NBA point spreads, commonly referred to simply as “spreads,” are one of the most popular forms of sports betting. Sportsbooks use spreads (anticipated margins of victory) to level the playing field between two teams. The point spread provides a margin that one team must “cover” to win the bet. In this way, it’s very possible for a team to win a moneyline bet (the game) but lose a spread bet (not win by enough points to cover).
- Totals: NBA totals bets, often referred to as “over/under” bets, involve wagering on the combined points scored by both teams in a game. Instead of betting on which team will win (like a moneyline bet) or the point difference (like a spread bet), you’re betting on whether the total number of points scored will be over or under a number set by the sportsbook.
- Player props: NBA player props, short for “proposition bets,” center on individual player performances during a game. These bets offer an alternative for bettors who might have specific insights or beliefs about how a particular player will perform or for those who simply want to focus on the stats of their favorite player.
- Team props: NBA team props are wagers that focus on team-specific outcomes within a game rather than the game’s overall result. These bets offer an alternative for those who want to hone in on particular aspects of a game without focusing solely on the win-loss outcome.
- Futures: NBA futures bets are wagers placed on events that will be determined in the future, typically at the end of the season or at some distant point within it. Unlike game-specific bets, which settle shortly after the game concludes, futures bets can take weeks, months, or even an entire season to settle. For example, betting on odds to win the NBA Finals, NBA MVP odds, NBA Win Totals or NBA Rookie of the Year odds are common NBA futures odds.
If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation
Source : ESPN.com