During the 2023 NFL regular season, every online sportsbook in the country will run a series of valuable football betting promo codes and bonuses.
No sport draws more bets than the NFL, and sportsbooks know it. They count on your interest in NFL betting and draw you into the fold with all kinds of football promos and bonuses.
Learn how to take advantage of it all with this guide to NFL sportsbook promos, complete with a look at the type of promos you can expect from the top NFL betting sites this season.
Top 5 NFL sportsbook promos and bonuses
Here’s a look at last season’s top NFL sportsbook promos run by the best online sports betting sites.
|Caesars Sportsbook||The Emperor’s Pick: A free-to-play contest where you pick the players you think will rack up the most yards in NFL games every weekend. Caesars sets the lines for marquee QBs, WRs, and RBs in Sunday and Monday games. You pick who will lead each group in total yards and compete for weekly and season-long prizes.||NEWS1000|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||The King of the Weekend: A free-to-play contest where you pick the six teams you believe will have the highest point totals each week. Pick them from highest to sixth-highest, and you can win various prizes depending on how close you get, including a grand prize of $50,000 each week for getting it exactly right.||SPORTSPICK|
|DraftKings Sportsbook||Thursday Night Football Up 7 Early Win: Bet the moneyline in the NFL’s Thursday Night Football game, and if your team leads by 7 points or more at any time, you win, even if they go on to lose.||Click to Claim|
|BetRivers Sportsbook||Sunday NFL Parlay Insurance: Bet on any 4+ leg NFL parlay on Sundays, and if all but one leg wins, you’ll get your stake back in bonus bets worth up to $25.||SPORTSRIV|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||FanDuel Hi-Lo: Pick the highest- and lowest-performing NFL teams across four statistical categories each week in a free-to-play contest offering you a chance at $1,000,000 throughout the season and a $10,000 weekly prize pool.||Use Link|
Here’s more on the top online sportsbooks in the country when it comes to betting on the NFL.
- Caesars new player promo: Caesars offers up to a $1,000 bonus bet if you lose your first bet. Use the promo code NEWS1000.
- BetMGM new player promo: BetMGM offers you up to $1,500 paid back in bonus bets just for signing up using the promo code SPORTSPICK this NFL season.
- BetRivers new player promo: BetRivers gives you a second-chance bet of anywhere from $250 to $500, depending on your state, just for signing up using the promo code SPORTSRIV this NFL season.
- FanDuel new player promo: FanDuel offers a Bet any $5 moneyline, Get $150 in Bonus Bets if your team wins promo. Use this link as a new user to claim the FanDuel welcome offer.
- DraftKings new player promo: DraftKings is offering up to $1,200 in bonuses. Bet $5 Win $150 NFL offer, giving you a $150 bonus for placing at least a $5 bet on any NFL game, plus up to $1,000 deposit bonus at 20% match and a $50 bonus bet.
Common types of NFL sportsbook promos
The promos and bonuses licensed online sportsbooks offer new players when they sign up can include the following.
- No deposit bonuses: Bonus money you can bet with just for signing up for an account. Win anything betting the bonus, and it’s yours.
- Deposit match bonuses: Bonus money you can bet with, equal to a percentage of the amount you deposited. Wagering requirements are attached, but anything you win is yours once those requirements are met.
- Bonus bet refunds: Refunds in site credit or bonus bets if you lose your first bet.
- Welcome bonuses: Some combination of any or all of the above offered to new players.
NFL-specific promos at the best sports betting apps often include these promo styles.
- Parlay insurance: Bonus bet or site credit refunds when you come one leg short of winning an NFL parlay.
- Bonus bet refunds: Bonus bet or site credit refunds when you lose an NFL bet.
- Free-to-play contests: Free NFL pick’em and props contests where you compete against others for cash, bonus bets, and site credit prizes.
- Bet and get: Place an NFL bet to get a bonus, win or lose.
- Odds boosts: Better odds on a selection of this week’s NFL odds.
Types of NFL betting options at legal sports betting sites
NFL and Super Bowl betting begins with the following basic markets, many of which have NFL-specific promos surrounding them.
- Point spreads: Bet on NFL teams to win with a spread factored into the final score. These bets are popular in parlay betting using NFL parlay insurance promos that offer refunds when you fall one leg short.
- Moneylines: Bet on NFL teams to win straight up. These are popular in NFL odds boosts offering better than the usual moneyline odds.
- Totals: Bet on the total final score of an NFL game. Totals are popular in same-game parlay betting using NFL same-game parlay insurance promos that offer refunds when you fall one leg short.
- Player Props: NFL prop bets include bets on player passing, receiving, and rushing stats (for example). These are popular in odds boosts and same-game parlay insurance promos, offering increased odds or refunds when you fall one leg short.
- Team props: Bet on team stats in single bets or in parlay insurance promos, offering refunds when you fall one leg short.
- See more on Super Bowl prop bets
- Futures: Bet on team and player season-long accomplishments, like odds to win the Super Bowl, NFL MVP odds, odds to make the playoffs, NFL Win Totals, NFL Rookie of the Year odds, etc.. These are popular in long-term NFL odds boosts, offering better-than-usual odds on specific futures.
How to redeem an NFL sportsbook promo code
Sometimes you need a promo code to take advantage of the latest offer from an online sportsbook during the NFL season. These sports betting promo codes are for new players only, and you should use them when you sign up for a new account.
You’ll see a space where you can enter the promo code on the registration forms you’re filling out as a part of the registration process. Enter the promo code listed here to get the best bonus available.
See our list of new sports betting sites in legal betting states for more.
If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation
Source : ESPN.com